LiveLight is now on Facebook
Due to this blog to being a pain in the ass to update, it is officially discontinued. All the updates and news can be found on the LiveLight Facebook page.
The project may be running slow but its still running strong and the development is still under way. Thanks for all users who have contributed by sending ideas or donating development beer, great things are happening, BIG things:
- New firmware version V3.0 is outAlmost completely rewritten, using super-fast PDM algorithm instead of the old PWM provides fastest possible output reducing flickering to almost zero making LiveLight yet a smoother experience, firmware update is recommended for all V5 boards!
- LiveLight now has facebook pageGive us a like and we'll keep you posted on the goodies to come. Software updates will be announced on facebook as well as other LiveLight related news, tips and tricks!
- Ambibox now supports LiveLightAmbibox replaces Boblight as the screen-capture software. It has easy graphical user interface and has a native plugin for XBMC Media Center. Give it a try! Note that if you are running old hardware on your HTPC, Boblight is a bit lighter option and may run better.
Circuit boards back in stock!
- Highly requested PCBs have arrived!
- Pre-ordered items will be shipped today.
- Modules have been re-added to the store as the parts are once again available!
We have also made some optimisation for the site improving it's usability, updated some links and fixed thiiiis many typing errors. Design-section should not be a bitter brain fart anymore.
Epic saga of the LiveLight continues
Due to high demand we have ordered more circuit boards! They will be available soon from the LiveLight Store.
Pre-order yours now and get a 20% discount! Orders will be processed in the order they have been received.
BETA! Bitcoin has been added as a payment method to the store. Payments outside Mt.Gox might take few minutes until payments get enough confirmations from the network.
Website experienced some downtime between 21.6 to 25.6 due to expired domain. As you can see, problem has been postponed to the 2014.In the meantime, enjoy this video: